You’ll get unlimited, lifetime access to TWO extensive video courses! Combined, there are 52 in-depth lessons, each with videos of me teaching you the concepts (over 12 hours of videos), and literally hundreds of pages of PDF downloads, including:
- Detailed, guided composition and arranging assignments
- Writing exercises to reinforce concepts
- A full set of notation pages
- Fun activities to develop your creativity (plus inspiring phone wallpaper)
- Essential charts and reference materials
- Professional development certificates upon completion
***You can do one lesson per week a year’s worth of composition and arranging study, or just go at your own pace… you’ll have unlimited, lifetime access to all the materials!
“For Teachers Who Want to Compose” Course
(Click the “View Sample Pages” tab for details)
Module 1 Composition Basics / Melodic Development
Module 2 Modes
Module 3 Harmony
“For Teachers Who Want to Arrange” Course
Leveling for Arrangements, Distributing Elements, Adaptation, Texture, Chord Voicings, Capturing the Essence, Pop & Rock Form
Click “View Sample Pages” and “Watch Introductory Video” for an in-depth look!
All PDFs can be printed and/or downloaded to an iPad® (or any tablet) for use with apps that offer mark-up capability, hands-free page turning, etc.