Level 2B of Carol Matz’s Interactive Piano Method® is designed to motivate students with an engaging, kid-friendly lesson book, fun online theory games and activities, ear training, sight-reading, and more!
Written for late-elementary piano students, the musical concepts learned in Level 2B include:
- 8th rests, single 8th notes, and dotted quarter notes
- All notes on two ledger lines
- 1-octave scales, key signatures, and I–IV–V7 chord progressions for C major, F major, and G major
- Symbols and terms: pp and ff, D.C. al Fine, molto rit., Adagio, Moderato, Allegro
- Misc: hand-over-hand arpeggios, 7ths, waltz pattern, phrases, chord roll, two voices in one hand
Check out our virtual samplers!
Listen to recordings of Lesson Book pieces with teacher duets, while following the score!
- 2B Virtual Sampler
Level 2B includes Activity Sheets, Performance Pieces, Sight-Reading, and Technique Pages!