Carol Matz’s Interactive Piano Method® provides students an all-in-one, motivating course to learn piano.
Designed and written in a kid-friendly style, the well-paced Interactive Piano Method® builds a strong musical foundation through printed lesson books and a corresponding, interactive online experience.
Teachers know there’s never enough time to cover everything in a 30- or 45-minute lesson…but now, students can also work on introduced skills at home, in a fun, motivating way—right on a computer or iPad®! (Or other tablet.)
All online activities and digital downloads carefully correspond to each unit in the Lesson Book.
- Students can work on ear training anywhere—on a mobile device or computer.
- Many familiar pieces are included, even at the early levels.
- Pieces include more left-hand melodies to improve bass-staff reading.
- An emphasis on scales, chords, and arpeggios builds a solid foundation.
- The teacher duets are easy to read, harmonically interesting, and supportive.
The package for each level includes:
- Professionally printed Lesson Book
- Downloadable PDF of Lesson Book
- Online Theory Activities
- Performance Pieces
- Activity Sheets
- Ear Training
- Note Spelling
- Teacher-Duet MP3s
- Technique Pages (starts in 2A)
- Sight-Reading (starts in 1B)
- Online, Interactive Practice Log
- Virtual Flashcards
All for the same price as three traditional method books!
DIGITAL-ONLY PACKAGES at a reduced price are also available. Lesson Books are provided as downloadable PDFs that can be printed and loaded to an iPad® for backup, for travel, or even for use right at the piano!
Customers outside of the U.S. will enjoy saving international shipping costs by purchasing the digital-only packages.
iPad®, iTunes®, and Safari® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.